Ad Radar
Mini Truckin'
Click here to find out more!

1986 Nissan720 80K For Sale or trade (LA)

Mini Truckin'
Item Posts    Sort Order

1986 Nissan720 80K For Sale or trade (LA)

86Nissan720 86Nissan720
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/13/13
09:52 AM

I am selling my beautiful 86 pickup with only 80k original miles auto trans 4cylinder. I am the second owner of this truck and have put a lot of money and time into it. The stereo, paint, speakers, tires, Amps ect are not older than a month old.This is the first time it has ever been painted and has all the original chrome pieces complete on it. It is equipped with beautiful Centerline Rims and brand new Kumho Ecsta tires. Sound System: New Alpine stereo with 4 brand new 15inch LC7 Kickers in the back, 4 new AMPS and a few more speakers in the front to balance the clean sound. It also has a few other goodies and touch ups as well. I got the maintainence and radiator flush a few weeks ago and has always ran really good n smooth. It has tags up to Dec 2013. It is Clean title with pink slip in hand. I am asking for $8,000 or highest offer. I am also willing to trade for a classic car, 60's Impala or let me know what you have as long as it meets around the same price as mine.
I might of missed a few things but please go ahead and contact me if you have any questions, would like to see PICTURES or would like to see the truck. I have this posting on CRAIGSLIST as well. I am located in Wilmington, CA Los Angeles County (310) 461-7238 or(951)237-2241. Thanks for viewing my add.
Keywords: Nissan, 720, 1986, pick up, truck, mini truck, pathfinder, Titan, old school, classic, lay it low, rare, collectible, gas saver, work truck, car show, show truck, hardbody, Los Angeles, for sale, used, 4 cylinder, alpine, kenwood, Sony, subs, subwoofer, amps, amplifier, speakers, stereo, 80's, car