1987 Toyota, New to Mini Trucks

Mini Truckin'
Item Posts    Sort Order

1987 Toyota, New to Mini Trucks

StreetPerformer StreetPerformer
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 08/11
Posted: 08/10/11
10:20 PM

So heres what i got, a 1987 toyota 2wd pickup that is BONE STOCK. i picked it up from my high school auto program for 50 bucks and trade for some parts off of my 71 nova.

I'm new to mini truckin but i've been building/helping build racecars and hot rods and street rods all my life. This is my first ever 4 cylinder and i think we can all thank high gas prices and a tough economy for me having to kiss the V8s goodbye.

ANYWAY all of this in mind i HATE driving a stock rig, however this being my first import pickup i don't know any goood websites or vendors for aftermarket/performance parts.

Eventually, being a welder/fabricator and chassis builder i'd like to C-notch the frame and throw my air bags in it with a 4 link setup i bought a while back but for now i'd like to toss in a decent exhaust system, some wheels, a stereo, and maybe some interior stuff like seats and a tach

Any help on pepping up that little 22r or some parts sources would be greatly appreciated, this truck is an eye sore!

~keep on truckin  

tuckn22s tuckn22s
Guru | Posts: 968 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 08/11/11
12:10 PM

http://www.customconnectionllc.com/ is all you need to know Wink  
World Wide Air Suspension Store
CustomConnectionLLC.com
facebook.com/customconnection
twitter.com/bagitorelse
270-860-1103

StreetPerformer StreetPerformer
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 08/11
Posted: 08/11/11
10:26 PM

It looks like theres enough stuff there to keep me learning and building for a while. Thanks a ton!  

tuckn22s tuckn22s
Guru | Posts: 968 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 08/12/11
07:48 PM

any questions feel free to call!  
World Wide Air Suspension Store
CustomConnectionLLC.com
facebook.com/customconnection
twitter.com/bagitorelse
270-860-1103