Parting out 1987 Toyota Hi-Lux - DEALS of a LIFETIME

Mini Truckin'
Item Posts    Sort Order

Parting out 1987 Toyota Hi-Lux - DEALS of a LIFETIME

enicar666 enicar666
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 07/11
Posted: 07/15/11
06:18 PM

Parting out 1987 Toyota Truck. Due to 3 drunk driving convictions - I have lost control over my truck and will part it out - NOTE - you cannot buy it outright. The Frame will be returned to the State for disposal.  Sad - but true. Take your pick of high $$$ items for little cost - you must transport - I will help you remove.  ENGINE: Built by LC Engineering  - Low compression with header, SUPERCHARGER, WEBER CARB. RUNS AWESOME. ASK ME FOR  MORE DETAILS.  Guage Cluster - Stainless Steel with Stewart Warner Guages $$$ - take sensors from engine if bought seprately. AEM narrowband O2 guage and sensor. TWO (2) Air Zenith OBD 2 compressors WITH 2 5 gallon tanks in custom enclosure. Genuine Toyota 4 X 4 front fenders - also bed (joined to cab_  - take off at your own risk. Interior - lots of awesome tweed covered parts - LOOK at the Seats. Stereo Equipment - custom enclosure with Polk, Image Dynamics and Hi-Fonics equipment. WOW! It is the DEAL of a lifetime. I will help you remove/dismantle all parts. The FRAME MUST go to the State. All will be parted out. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED.                  

VIEW the truck HERE: http://www.justcustomz.com/gallery/page.php?category=trucks&name=Toyotatim0                                                  

MAKE AN OFFER - PARTS ONLY.                                                        

For the right person(s) - this is the DEAL OF A LIFETIME. OVER $10,000 in engine alone. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED. EVEN OUTRAGEOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED. TRUCK FRAME MUST GO TO STATE/JUNKYARD.                                                        

Contact me: timothy.elmer@yahoo.com     Phone 262-884-4355.                                                                              

If the Link doesn't work  - go to Justcustomz - then MINITRUCKS - then Tim's Toy - a 1987 red supercharged Toyota Truck with suicide doors.  Make my misery your joy.  Laugh  

enicar666 enicar666
06:42 PM

BTW - all Sheetmetal is GENUINE TOYOTA - even the 4 X 4 Bed. It was purchased NEW from Toyota in 2000 - the Doors are also NEW - Genuine- NO RUST. Glass is in awesome condition. Rear-end is good. 5- speed transmission. I have no problem with turning the BARE FRAME to the STATE - Think you can't afford it - help me out - BRO - I don't want to turn over the good stuff to the State. Yeah - I'm *** Please be FAIR with your offers.  

enicar666 enicar666
07:41 PM

AS you view and consider... I would rather see the parts live on and the frame go away. I also have a set of 17" aluminum Centerlines for it that are on sale. CLUBS? - Yes- to you - I will help you part it out. I would rather see it live on than die - though die - it must. Genuine 22R supercharged motor - supercharger from Atkins Rotary - in Washington. CLEAN - CLEAN - CLEAN. You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Am Willing to part for low $$$ - Recognize my investment and give me something. Let it not all be crushed.  

enicar666 enicar666
Posted: 07/16/11
07:08 PM

This many hits and NOT a bite - Ok. You bring your truck/trailer/transporter to Racine WI - located between Milwaukee and Chicago - and we will part this out for you. It all goes in one big chunk. I am asking $3,500. CHEAP. Parts: 1987 Toyota Hi-Lux - Long Block (lo-miles) built professionally by L.C. Engineering with forged pistons, Double chain roller, mildly enhanced heads and ARP head studs. Add a supercharger - from L.C. Engineering with WEBER Carb. Instrumentation from Stewart Warner, and an A.E.M. wideband probe. Distributor is  L.C. Engineering unit with 20 degrees total advance, no vacuum advance - ignition box is SUMMIT with Boost Timing Retard and enough features to knock your socks off. Gas tank is aluminum - JEGS' - and the fuel pump is the proper pressure (2.5lb) from an aircraft supply store.  Grin                                                                    

Sheetmetal is CLEAN - and rust free. The bed was joined to the cab - might be able to remove cab and bed together as one - but not sure - but bed was purchased from Toyota as a 4 X 4 for approx $2,500. Doors, hood, cab, everything is CLEAN. Supra taillights, frenceed and canted license plate....etc....                    

Stereo will blow your ears out if played at full blast inside - 140 amp alternator -                                                                      

2 - Zenith ODB2 Compressors - almost $1000 alone. Plus all air valves - and tanks n a custom enclosure.

Make a PLAN - Make a DEAL - You will not reget this purchase.                      

Phone 262-884-4355

E-Mail timothy.elmer@yahoo.com