Mini Truckin'
1 |  2 |  3 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

chevy guy's other models "WORLDS LONGEST CHEVY TRUCK MODEL" and others

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Enthusiast | Posts: 475 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 03/17/09
08:21 AM

these are some of my other models that i though yall might like to see.
this is my worlds longest chevy all custom built. it took 2 chevy cabs and 2 chevy beds and on escalade model all custom interior,custom painted and frenched in plate, named CHEVROLADE. and my reg-cab chevy that is all corvett stuff (motor-seats-exhaust-rear end) all custom built-body dropped-23"rims,chopped top,
escalade front cap-custom bed floor-chrome tanks and compressures-fuel cell-custom back half-custom red paint. and this is my low tahoe-custom wheels with a custom speaker box in back custom frame custom blue paint,and a super charged 350,
thanks for looking
Baby  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
08:32 AM

Red
the vettechevy  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
08:39 AM

Tahoe
one low-tahoe all custom built  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
08:56 AM

i will be putting more pick's of my models on here as the contest goes on. i just wanted the world to see some of my models, i have been doing models for about 23 years and have done just about everything to a model that there is to do. i also own a custom auto shop in arkansas called "BAGMAGIK concepts", ive been doing that for about 5 years now and i love the work, and i have bagged around 8 or 9 trucks and painted about 3 times that many. this contest is going to be fun and i can't wait to see what comes out of it. thanks for lookin (your friend in custom models)
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/18/09
04:23 AM

S10
here is my 96' S-10 model that i did back in 01' it has rims and interior from a car model--the stickers--speakers--amps are from the square body lowrider S-10 model, it has custom blue paint on it. and it won 2nd place at a model contest i went to back in 04' thanks for lookin.
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/18/09
01:47 PM

Choppeds 10
this is my 96'chevy S-10 chopped top old skool lowrider. it's bagged with a 2-link,
it has 20" 5-star wheels, the top has been chopped hard, a chrome frame,the grill has been smoothed down, with a chopped and smoothed 99'chevy bumper,seats and console are out of a honda model, and yes that is a vetec honda motor in it, i cut it to fit,and it's now a rear wheel drive motor.fuel cell and air tanks in the bed and painted flat black with silver flames and skulls on the tail gate, and it's body dropped.body has been shaved and a smooth roll pan added.this is my old skool inspired S-10 thanks for lookin
chevyguy97------comments welcome. more to come.  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/19/09
07:00 PM

Slamford
ok i know im a chevy guy but i do like the old 50's fords. well anyway i chopped the top,built a custom frame and tubed the bed. smoothed the body up and put a mt.purple,and hugger orange with a hand painted silver stripe. shaved the hole that comes in the hood. and put a 99' chevy motor in it, i have a lot of those motors laying around and it fit good--lol--. well i have a lot of chevy truck model parts just laying around caues i have built 2 of those long trucks. well back to the ford, i put a set of 20" five star wheels on it, and laid the running boards on the ground. well i like it. thanks for looking.
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

burnzya burnzya
Moderator | Posts: 1332 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 03/19/09
07:06 PM

i have 2 of those 53 ford flipnose kits. found them cheap and stashed them away.  
it's more like a pebble crawler

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/23/09
08:53 AM

Lead
this is a CLASSIC 1951 chevy fleetline model. you always see these models for sale cheep, and one day i just bought one and said i was going to try to make it cool. so i started cutting and chopping and bondoing and glueing and well this is what came out of it. i chopped the top and trunk and hood down. then cut a section out of the middle of the sides and made it where when i laid it out it would be flat on the ground. put a all chrome toy supra motor in it. left the stock seats in it but chopped them down. made a back glass for it outa some flat clear plastic sheets. then i found a set of wire wheels with white wall tires and put on it. cut the front bumper down so it did not wrap around anymore. billed steering wheel. frenched in the tail lights. moved the rear bumper closer to the body. painted it flat black with a flat red oxided primer interior and frame. i like it and it was fun to build--thanks for looking
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/23/09
08:59 AM

G Chevy
this is a 99 chevy truck model i built for my son when he was born. it's bagged with a smooth frame and custom tubs in the bed. it has a reversed 4 link with a custom set of drop spendels. i did not body drop it but now i wish i would have--lol--got a set of wheels off of the sidwinder dodge model with the flamed tires and put on it. that a custom mixed blue with a black back and frame. shaved the hold body, and called it a day. thanks for lookin--comments welcome on any model
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/24/09
03:29 AM

Camaro
this is my chip foose inspired 69'camaro--got a set of 18"--5-star wheels--loward down suspension,chevy orange with kinda a white/cream racing straps--not much to wild,but its one of my fav,cars.shaved the body down.smoothed down the cowl hood.ok thanks for lookin more to come.
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/25/09
04:17 PM

Blue
this is my 94'ford F-150 4x4 stepside, the body is pretty much stock, i used the suspension from a 4x4 ford bronco,the roll bar and lights from the F-350 ford model, and the wheels and tires off of one of the kids broken toy monster truck toys. smoothed up the front and rear bumpers, with chrome bed rails and chrome top end on the motor,flames are from the 66 chevelle model,the suspension is just about the only thing custom on it. but i was just going for that poor boy mudder truck. thanks for lookin more to come.
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/25/09
04:27 PM

Chevelle
this is my (what if mike jones had a 66 chevelle malibu) just cleaned up the body, put some 26" 6 star wheels on it. added a cowl hood and painted a high gloss black, with a flat black interior,has a 10"t.v. in the dash and a playstation 2. well had the car and the wheels laying around and well you know--lol. big disk brakes.2 crossfire 1,000watt amps with 2 12"kicker speakers. but just trying something diff.thanks for looking.
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/26/09
04:41 AM

Blackchevy
this is my 72'longbed chevy pickup model. mostly stock, just used the wheels from a dodge sidwinder model,loward down for that hotrod look. stock 350, paint is flat black with silver flames and a skull sticker on the bed cover,smooth front bumper and a billet bow tie. its my hotrod parts truck. thanks for lookin
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

chevyguy97 chevyguy97
Posted: 03/28/09
12:50 PM

Yellowchevy
ok this is one of those models that is never finished--lol---well so far what has been done to it is an all custom square tube frame has been built, stock floor body drop,20" 5-star wheels with lowpro tires,smooth front bumper,shaved handles,molded in roll pan,cowl hood, brite yellow paint,black and yellow interior,and i put in a motor that most people would not put in a full size model truck a 4.3 outa one of the S-10's.custom console.still not done with the frame or the rearend-or the front suspension. just one of those never finished models.--but someday.
thanks for looking maybe one day i will finish it.
chevyguy97  
DYNASTY M.C.C.

1 |  2 |  3 |  Next   | Last