1982 chevy s10 v-8 327 georgia

Mini Truckin'
Item Posts    Sort Order

1982 chevy s10 v-8 327 georgia

deanosride deanosride
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 04/09
Posted: 04/03/09
07:26 PM

$2,000. ....0b0.......1982 chevrolet s10 with a sbc 327 very fast and reliable needs cosmetic work just paint and interior work, dual exaust corvette rallys decent tires,short wheel base white and blue interior bench seat fresh paint on engine THESE ARE THE BEFORE PICTURES WHEN I GOT IT ARE THE TOP 2 PICTURES...... NOW DIFFERENT WHEELS AND TIRES AND CLEANED IT UP AND PAINTED SOME PARTS OF THE TRUCK ARE THE REST OF THE PICS........WIFE SAYS ITS TO FAST AND I CANT KEEP IT..email me at deanosride@aol.com........................................................................................................................................................DSC00141.......................................................................................................................................................DSC00140........................................................................................................................................................HPIM1618........................................................................................................................................................HPIM1617........................................................................................................................................................HPIM1616  

deanosride deanosride
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 04/09
Posted: 04/09/09
07:10 PM

new pics added, possible trades: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1115195924.html