HELP ME OUT!

Mini Truckin'
Item Posts    Sort Order

HELP ME OUT!

rideronthestorm5 rideronthestorm5
User | Posts: 171 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 04/22/08
02:45 PM

I just purchased the new MiniTruckin magazine (with the cop car on the front), and I was casually flipping thru until I saw what was on page 87.  It was a Jeep Comanche sitting on the ground, I was so incredibly STOKED! All my friends asked me if I was on crack, cuz I was bouncing off the walls.  It was so bad*ss, but I was kind of disappointed though, some one beat me to bagging a Comanche!  So I am asking anyone if they know anything about that truck, I want any info possible!

P.S. if someone could help me out that would be awesome! Thanks.  
Ever seen a truck that looks like this before?

burnzya burnzya
Moderator | Posts: 1332 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 04/22/08
07:07 PM

when i seen that truck in the mag i thought of you, don't worry about someone beating you to the punch, if you invented poop that turned to silver someone else will invent it to turn to gold. Grin  
it's more like a pebble crawler

rideronthestorm5 rideronthestorm5
User | Posts: 171 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 04/23/08
03:28 PM

that was a very, umm... interesting quote.  as stupid as it sounds, i kinda had my heart set on building the first comanche to throw sparks with the frame. that jeep is really bad*ss tho. notice how it has a wagoneer front end, right side drive with what appears to be a stock jeep dash, and what looks like a strait axle in the front (cuz there isnt any camber). i wish i knew how he did it.  
Ever seen a truck that looks like this before?

5569 5569
Administrator | Posts: 7613 | Joined: 08/06
Posted: 05/08/08
11:46 AM

hey, did you see the June 2008 Steet Trucks? The grand cherokee? page like 43 I think...